|Microsoft Certified Solution Developer MCSD : Introduction
The MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions developer will prepare IT professionals to design and develop leading-edge business solutions with Microsoft development tools, technologies, platforms, and the Windows architecture. When IT students complete our MCAD/MCSD training courses they will possess the skills and knowledge required to pass the certification exam and to successfully implement functional specifications and build, deploy, and maintain Windows and Web applications as well as the skills necessary to lead organizations in the successful design, implementation, and administration of business solutions.
The Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) for Microsoft .NET credential is the top-level certification for advanced developers who design and develop leading-edge enterprise solutions using Microsoft development tools and technologies in addition to the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 and Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1.
| Benefits of MCSD Certification
- Industry recognition of knowledge and expertise in Microsoft products and technologies
- Better peer recognition, higher pay, and more challenging job roles
- Access to technical and product information directly from Microsoft, through MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) Member Site
|An MCSD can do the following
- Analyze and design leading edge enterprise solutions with Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Analyze business and technical requirements as a lead developer.
- Define the architecture as a solution to the problem at hand.
|MCSD Free Online Certification
|Note: Click on the for free online exams.
|MCSD Useful Links